Your Source for Public Records
PRS, Inc. specializes in obtaining Police/Fire Reports, Motor Vehicle Records and a large variety of other Public Records and Documents for a large variety of Industry throughout the United States and Canada. PRS, Inc. is a licensed private investigating agency with a staff of knowledgeable professionals with years of experience working in the field of public records.
Over time, the criteria to obtain information throughout the United States & Canada have become very detailed. Companies have realized that the dedicating personnel and budgets to obtain information has become time consuming burden and deters their personnel from more productive aspects of our client’s mission statements.
Maintenance for hardware, software, IT personnel, paperwork, follow-up, printing, payment accounts from just one state have become time consuming and costly when obtaining Police/Fire Reports, Motor Vehicle Records and other Public Records and Documents. Our service is designed to eliminate the need to maintain these criteria’s.
We provide cost effective report and document retrieval solutions, allowing our clients to quickly order reports from anywhere in the United States and Canada.
Why Use our Service?
- Comprehensive Database
- PRS maintains a comprehensive Database which contains the most up to date information on reporting entities throughout the United States and Canada allowing us to search jurisdictions covered, geographical locations, incident/report numbers, cost of reports/documents, and special requirements to retrieve reports/documents.
- Multilple Retrieval Accounts
- We maintain up to date retrieval accounts with agencies throughout the United States & Canada, which allows us to retrieve your information faster.
- Investigative Research
- We conduct investigative research for any additional information needed to retrieve reports & route requests to the proper agencies.
- Order Tracking
- Our system tracks the status of your requests, letting us follow up with the reporting agencies. This allows us to keep our clients informed of any delays due to reports/documents that have not been turned in by the police officer or reporting party responsible, or may be under an open investigation process.
- Document Management
- All clients are assigned their own Document File; Document Files are used for data management and archiving. All documents retrieved by PRS are digitized and archived for sixty (60) days. This is assessable to our clients if information is needed again later in time thru PRS, Inc. Document Management is provided to our clients at no additional charge.
- Professional Support
- We provide toll free phone & fax numbers and you will always be greeted and provided support by a live representative.
- All of North America
- We service the United States & Canada.
- Digital Documents
- Email return of documents. This option saves our clients on paper, ink & time sorting & distributing documents.
- Fraud Protection
- Requested reports and information is obtained by reporting/investigating/data housing agency to ensure tamper proof information.
- Customization of invoicing and detailed monthly billing.
- Secure online ordering forms, passwords and user id’s, to meet our client’s specific needs.